Thursday, August 02, 2007

Still having problems with where to put the TP

We've been in the States for a bit over a week and a half, and I'm still looking to the side of the toilet for the wastebasket to dispose of my toilet paper. Other than that, it feels good and natural to be back here. We spent a week on Karinne's dad's boat, fishing for salmon and viewing awesome scenery during a trip around southeast Alaska. Now we are in Seattle, and doing a bunch of errands (ie stocking up on Trader Joe's stuff and splurging at REI) before heading back down to Panama, arriving just in time for me to run a marathon. It has been a wonderful visit- tons of great seafood, stunning scenery, good beer, fun fishing, and so on.
I'll try to write up a more complete review, but mostly I want to put on a bunch of pictures, since they'll speak for themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home