Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The joys of errands

Yesterday I bought canned peas. It doesn´t sound very exciting, but since vegetables are not available at all in our town, there will be some night, after a week or more in-site, when they will be heavenly. Yup, I get excited about canned peas.
I´d written up a longish update for here while sitting with our laptop at our regional leader´s house yesterday, but now the computer here won´t recognize the fauxpod, so I can´t pull the file and paste it in. I will later today, or maybe when we come down the hill again for thanksgiving in a couple weeks. Suffice it to say that time is flying by, November is largely booked up with coffee stuff, and that sort of busy schedule may continue with some luck. It makes me tired but happy to be doing good hard work.
So I promise, more words, and hopefully even pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home