Friday, January 04, 2008

This is the year we leave Panama

A fellow volunteer said this, and it caught me off guard. 2008 has seemed far away often, as can happen, until you find yourself changing 7s to 8s as you write dates for a few weeks. This is the year of the election inundation, the year when I do not want to even see tv news. 2007 felt like a year when we didnĀ“t accomplish much, and I hope to reverse this in 2008.
My parents are here visiting, and it has been fun touring around the country, playing tour guides. I will try to put some pics from this roadtrip on here shortly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HOW are the parents holding up
????? We send our love to all of you! No doubt you, Noah, got your need for EXCITMENT from both your parents! I hope they appreciate that as you all traipse around Panama! I only hope they get to enjoy some really good coffee on their trip!! Much love to all. You have no idea how many aunts, uncles, cousins and Pegs are enjoying your blogs...I only wish the Peace Corps and Congress (!!!???) might also pay some attention...Much love!
Christine

8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home